AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cross reference

Can someone give me a nags number for a 2018 toyota rav 4. oem part is 56101-42541.

TIA!

Re: Cross reference

Closest i could find is a FW04399GTY

Thanks!!!

Remember, close only works with horsehoes and hand grenades

Heated or not heated Ill take that chance. If it is heated I have used the FW04362GTY with no problems.

Where do you find this information for future reference?

there are 22 NAGS numbers(different windshields) for the 4dr. Utility and Hybrid. depending on year,make,model, value-added options. Seriously suggest you consider another line of work.

I work at a collision center that is part of a Toyota dealership. I get the OEM number I decode it through Toyota parts matrix and use collision software, and also pilkington will list some OEM part numbers. Sometimes they supercede many times with the same block size and have minor changes.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com