AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Network shops will soon have a thank you card from State Farm in the mail

Yep, they did it again. State Farm earned more in premiums last year and managed to pay out less in claims than the previous year. I’m sure this will bring satisfaction to the shops on State Farm’s O&A. Well done slaves, not only did you lose money doing State Farm work, you allowed them to squander what they saved. Yup, they can’t even operate in the black after they rip off shops. Maybe they need to do more national advertising and donate more to attention grabbing charities. Or last least give their CEO a big pay raise. Oh wait, I think they already did.

Re: Network shops will soon have a thank you card from State Farm in the mail

I often wonder if the shops that are able to exist without joining the networks are in a large metropolitan area, where competition is abundant and advertising rates are sky high, or in smaller areas where you can advertise inexpensively, and local people know your company.

Freddy,

I'm told the data you likely read in the article isn't "entirely accurate". lol I'll see if I can post it when I have some time.

Suffice to say, it won't be the first time someone "fudged" the numbers to make a multi-billion profit look like a loss, and flat out lied about "underwriting losses", according to their own data, but from a different source.

JMHNLO

Mark, I find it highly unlikely that a corporation like State Farm would ever publish something less than the gospel truth. What do you think they are? Remember, “Like a good neighbor.....” LOL

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com