AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
16 Grand Cherokee LDWS

Received today a DW2030 Mopar, Cherokee with a lane departure camera. The glass mounted bracket is installed such that the bracket goes right across the center of the frit window. Does not appear proper at first glance but have not done one yet. reaching out to see if others remember replacing one and if indeed the bracket installs right over the window.

Re: 16 Grand Cherokee LDWS

Not sure your explanation makes sense. Your saying where the lane departure camera is mounted there is not a clear triangle shape thru the glass for the camera to have a unobstructed view?
I wonder if its similar to one we had where the rain sensor area was completely blocked and upon further investigation it was really not a rain sensor but a mock one. Maybe the ldws is a fake one also on this model?

I also see that the dw2030 is for a 2015 or 2014yr...

Not sure my explanation makes sense either!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com