AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TPA

So I talked to a (TPA) THIRD PARTY A.... we do nothing but get your paper and sell it to ins. company at a mark up , so we can make profit for doing nothing , while you do all the marketing , infastructure , hiring , get glass , install glass etc... . you get it !!
Anyhow , they told my c.s.r. that they needed to see how much WE paid for OUR glass. They needed to see my actual proof of purchase . Unfortunately , she was new and faxed them our proof of purchase . When they realized that WE were getting a better price from the supplier the they were , they called the supplier to try an negotiate a better discount . THIS SEEMS REALLY SHADY !!!

Re: TPA

Without details and documentation, this is hear-say.

Get some, on all of it you spoke of, from the original call, to the POP, to the subsequent actions.

JMHNLO

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com