AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Safelite Installer Side Jobs

Anyone else run into Safelite installers doing side jobs while using Safelite vans & tools? Hitting used car lots in my area....cash jobs for below market prices.

Re: Safelite Installer Side Jobs

Not new. I've know Safelite installers who with a customer base of customers & body shops on the side

most of them working out of Newton and Billerica locations

I know some in Worcester too.

You would do the same thing too , so what, no loyalty no love

Sound like you should film it and YouTube it. Then start calling 60 Minutes...

# 1 Safelite Advantage Always Being There

NJ too. When I told my District leader who now is the Vice President of the northeast. He did not even care. His exact words is that” We have so many jobs and we are so big it’s not going to hurt us. He also told me as long as I still hit my bonus. Then they promote this guy this year to the boss Unbelievable.

Thegiantsaregoingtomakemecryagain
NJ too. When I told my District leader who now is the Vice President of the northeast. He did not even care. His exact words is that” We have so many jobs and we are so big it’s not going to hurt us. He also told me as long as I still hit my bonus. Then they promote this guy this year to the boss Unbelievable.
Well I guess you have your roadmap if you want to advance. Without side jobs who could afford to live on the tiny wages an installer makes. The smart make money any way they can. Hey maybe "they" can buy em out!

Where are all the fancy Safelite field "executives" going to be when there aren't any sales people for them to intimidate after August 20th? Maybe Hillary Clinton can give them jobs creating more reasons why she lost!

lol lol lol spot on

Never knew an installer that didn't do side jobs. That includes Safelite installers.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com