AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PGW auto glass or auto parts?

What is going on with this distributor?

Re: PGW auto glass or auto parts?

LKQ

LKQ owns the PGW Autoglass name, but does not own PGW any longer. The actual glass fabrication that was "PGW" was sold to Vitro.

My last option for glass now. Unless the job is for the following week I won't even look at the website. Absolutely no consistency in deliveries, if you do get your part it's likely to be the wrong part or damaged. Last week a battery slid in the truck and broke my two shields.

M*******
My last option for glass now. Unless the job is for the following week I won't even look at the website. Absolutely no consistency in deliveries, if you do get your part it's likely to be the wrong part or damaged. Last week a battery slid in the truck and broke my two shields.
Way too often we get scratched and chipped windshields from PGW. Also parts that just don't fit well... bowed in the middle, short on the sides, VIN window won't line up, etc.

Pilkington seems to be getting just as bad.

Depending on where you're located, you may not have many options!

At least pilk doesn't have car batteries flying around the windshields and the drivers are terrific. PGW (LKQ)has lost control. I don't think anyone in that company cares about anything.

I could not agree more. Horrible customer service and a non existent sales person. I believe there making deliveries in rented vehicles at this point and only have temporary help. Bottom of the barrel Organization. I prefer to pay the additional $10 a shield or whatever the difference is and deal with a professional distributor.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com