AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SNL Removes All Traces of Safelite Parody in Episode Reruns

Saturday Night Live seems to have ignoramuses running the program who know nothing about being funny. Their incessant bashing of the president is not only not funny, it has really gotten old. I no longer can stand watching the show, but I was able to view the Safelite "spoof" on youtube before it was pulled. I am surely not a fan of Safelite, but I hope Safelite collects millions from the morons of SNL in a lawsuit. How any producer can portray an employee of a national company the way SNL portrayed a Safelite employee so offensively and even imagine that he can GET AWAY WITH IT indicates the producer is indeed an ignoramus of the highest order.

Re: SNL Removes All Traces of Safelite Parody in Episode Reruns

Bob, lefties totally insulate themselves with other lefties and they never allow themselves contact with anyone who holds ideas outside their narrow belief systems. That's why they haven't a clue what rational people out there think. That is the problem with the people who produce Saturday Night Live and that is why only lefty sycophantic morons watch it.

I am personally really happy with the way Safelite has been portrayed on National

Television. They have done so much damage to our glass industry and I feel they were

way overdue for a kick in the B__ls. GOOD JOB SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

I was rather thinking that Trump should complain about being portrayed badly on SNL and tell them "they crossed a line", and ask for the Trump bashing skits to be removed.

Any bets on whether that will happen? It is interesting that SNL found its scruples somewhere, and who pointed it out, but it's a biz, not the POTUS, that has the influence to do so?

LOL

JMHNLO

This precedent should/could raise our presidents eyebrow about whats going on in this industry and others like it, Who wields this kind of power ? Flooding air time with their parody of the auto glass business opened the door and made it laughable.

SNL hasn't been funny in years. That's a show that should have gone away after the original cast left. That skit of stupid and while I hate Safelite with every fiber of my being, the techs don't deserve that kind of portrayal. Just my .02

The whole company deserves every bit of it.

If you work for them you are part of the problem........

People need to stop working for them, but that'll probably not happen. There will always be someone who doesn't know the industry that buys into their crap. Eventually, most learn and walk out.

It portrays what you and everybody else sees in their cheesy commercials

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com