AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pilkington is at it again.

More cutbacks!

Re: Pilkington is at it again.

So buy from somebody else.

I understand the corporate moves. I hope the Columbus Call Center works for all of us.
It just stinks that they dumped some of the best CSR's I have probobly ever dealt with.
Oh, and with a 4 day notice... thank you !

Which warehouse was it this time?

salem nh... but just the csr's... warehouse still open.. all calls go through Columbus effective monday !

Thank you for your kind words......I am one of those csr's and yes it does hurt after 20+ years....

I tried to call Salem today, just to say goodbye. They had a really nice crew at that call center. It was 3PM and I got someone I never spoke to before, so I asked "is this Salem?", they said "no". Then just dead air, I waited a few seconds and was expecting a polite "Who's calling please?" or at least a "What can I help you with?", but just dead air. So I said, "Ok Thanks" and then waited for a response, I got none, so I said "Goodbye". I waited a bit to see if they were going to say something, still dead air, so I hung up. Really??? Sorry to see you go ladies, you were great.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com