AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Not accepting B/S Pricing Model

I suggest that each of you who owns your own glass shop prepare obscenely low Benchmark Prices of Insurance Premiums for your vehicle insurance premiums, building insurance premiums, liability insurance premiums, workman’s comp insurance premiums, health care insurance premiums, and the premiums of any other insurance you carry and submit these Benchmark Prices to your existing and prospective insurance carriers for your next fiscal year telling them what you will allow them to charge you as a percentage of the Benchmark Price.

Then instruct those who are willing to accept your pricing for their insurance products to submit their bills to one of their competitors whom you designate to be your Third Party Administrator who will consider the bills for payment.

If you think this is ridiculous, think again, because they believe it is a terrific idea when they do it to you.

Re: Not accepting B/S Pricing Model

Isn't this a re-run? Even so,it gets a "LIKE" from me.

The difference Donald didn't point out, is that when THEY do it to YOU, THEY aren't contracting with YOU for the repairs to the property that THEY don't own, nor have invoked any legal control over, even IF they have the ability to do so under a insurance policy contract provision.

However, in contrast, YOU are indeed contracting with THEM to purchase insurance, so YOU have every right to state what YOU are willing to pay THEM.

Now, whether they will accept or not, that's another matter, and another discussion.

The point is, aside from missing "why" (which IS the point), Donald made a good point.

JMHNLO

Re: Not accepting B/S Pricing Model

Dear impostor, instead of being angry, I am flattered that you appreciate my post of many weeks ago. Cut and paste away all you wish, but also try to come up with something original too, if you have the intellect and ability, which I suspect you don't.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com