AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
STATE FARM CAVES IN

Allstate will administer State Farm's claims. Geico will set the premium prices for State Farm's policies. Tom Feeney from Safelite will determine the salaries of State Farm's top executives. You heard it here.

Re: STATE FARM CAVES IN

State Farm has also hired NAGS to come up with some benchmark times for their employee's coffee breaks, bathroom breaks, lunch breaks, and vacations. Additionally, the Farm asked NAGS for benchmark salaries for their board of directors.

Huey
Allstate will administer State Farm's claims. Geico will set the premium prices for State Farm's policies. Tom Feeney from Safelite will determine the salaries of State Farm's top executives. You heard it here.

Feeney told State Farm he is abandoning their flat average price for glass repairs and replacements. He says he prefers to offer them a discount off the nags list because he says the nags list is a more intelligently conceived thing.

What is the NAGS list for the compensation of an insurance company's ordinary board members and for the chairman of the board? Is there an add-on if there is an attachment-- like if the board member is also an officer of the company? What is the NAGS time for how long they serve? A prompt response would be appreciated.

Safelite owns or leases LOTS and LOTS of vehicles around the country. Which insurance company is blessed with carrying their coverage? Does Feeney spread it around if the different carriers are willing to accept his offered discount from the NAGS benchmark prices for liability, comprehensive, uninsured motorist, etc. ?

Louie in Chicago
Safelite owns or leases LOTS and LOTS of vehicles around the country. Which insurance company is blessed with carrying their coverage? Does Feeney spread it around if the different carriers are willing to accept his offered discount from the NAGS benchmark prices for liability, comprehensive, uninsured motorist, etc. ?

Louie, I imagine you looking like Danny DeVito in "Taxi". Close?

Diane
Louie in Chicago

Nah, he probably looks like Clamenza from Godfather.

xn
Diane
Louie in Chicago

Nah, he probably looks like Clamenza from Godfather.

You're both wrong. I'm a cross between Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.

Okay, Louie, whoever you look like, maybe you should be the one setting State Farm's prices!

Diane
Okay, Louie, whoever you look like, maybe you should be the one setting State Farm's prices!

Louie! Louie! Louie! We want Louie in Chicago to post his picture!!

Glass Gal
Diane

For sure! Does Louie look like Paulie from Goodfellas or Woody Allen? Inquiring minds want to know!

Arlene
Glass Gal
Diane

For sure! Does Louie look like Paulie from Goodfellas or Woody Allen? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ladies, please. I am a simple glass man who in reality looks like Luca Brasi rather than Danny DeVito who I actually met one time in New York and I got his autograph. He's a very nice man. So how about we let this go and we all go and sell some windshields.

Louie in Chicago
Arlene
Glass Gal
Diane

Ladies, please. I am a simple glass man who in reality looks like Luca Brasi rather than Danny DeVito who I actually met one time in New York and I got his autograph. He's a very nice man. So how about we let this go and we all go and sell some windshields.

Louie in Chicago seems to be a modest man as well as an honorable man. I propose we make Louie an offer he is free to refuse but we all ask him nicely not to refuse: post your picture Louie-- we love ya!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com