AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New York, Neeeew Yorrrk ,Ba Ba, Bah dah dah

(a) Whenever a motor vehicle collision or comprehensive loss shall have been suffered by an insured, no insurer providing collision or comprehensive coverage therefor shall require that repairs be made to such vehicle in a particular place or shop or by a particular concern.
(b) In processing any such claim (other than a claim solely involving window glass), the insurer shall not, unless expressly requested by the insured, recommend or suggest repairs be made to such vehicle in a particular place or shop or by a particular concern.
This is the part that needs fixing .... makes no sense...why are not glass shops afforded the same protection ?
Maybe I'm not understanding this correctly, can anyone clarify ???

Re: New York, Neeeew Yorrrk ,Ba Ba, Bah dah dah

Extremely convoluted and complex and impossible for simple folk to comprehend explanation: Safelite paid off the legislators.

Louie, although it would very doubtful, I suppose a legislator in Chicago or anywhere in Illinois MIGHT have his paw out to be greased--- stretch of my imagination that it is. But here in New York, I am offended that you would suggest our public servants might be on the take! Offended I say!!! OFFENDED, SIR!!!

And any suggestion that our honorable competitor and more importantly our TPA liege lord and master Safelite could be doing the greasing? Shocked, shocked I say!

You can look at the most obvious explanation or the most complicated. The people who like complications order a DNA test when their baby is born to see if it is a girl or a boy. The "politically incorrect" who cut through b.s. look between its legs.

Safelite has money and legislators and state insurance commissioners like to take it. Rocket science.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com