AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2017 ford f350 dw2132

i did a replacement on this f350 and now the customer is saying the cruise control wont shut off. are any of the sensors in the windshield connected to the cruise control? thanks.

Re: 2017 ford f350 dw2132

That ws has a LDWS so quite possibly the cruise control does come into play. Ask Ford to be sure but the thing should be re-cal anyway to CYA.

I recently talked to the Ford local dealer and they said no recalibration neccessary. I asked to get the service bulletin on it and he couldnt give it to me or tell me where to get the documentation saying that it wasnt neccessary. Its like they say it isnt neccessary but where do they get their info from ????????????????
I want something in writing but yet no one is gonna give it!!

Unfortunately some dealers will tell you it's not needed unless it throws a code. I request recalibration every time.

If Ford is using an Active Cruise Control system, it may be an issue with the new shield. Where there any electrical connections around the camera? It could be a defective shield.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com