AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nation's leading auto glass repair and replacement company.

As dealing in many businesses ventures in my 26 years and helping many businesses reach the top I see an issue with one glass company. With the info I have read on here and my own research why would one put there future of the business in such disarray. Why would a successful place want or need to change there insurance policy so one Wisconsin technician can have transgender surgery. I feel in my opinion you have opened a a big can of worms for other companies to feel they should follow .

Re: Nation's leading auto glass repair and replacement company.

I would have to agree. Not only will it bring the cost of there insurance up for what most would call an elective surgery. I think you have to pick your demons, is the tech going to able to do his/her job and do it correct, how much time is he/her going to need off, how much of a liability is he/her going to be if he/her fails at there job. Is the cost of a company paying for such a surgery worth the risk of loosing customers and accounts that are not comfortable with such a transition. If you pay attention to social media its already on there. There are many more glass company's that are just waiting for the right moment to swoop in.

"Business consultant" and "store manager" use "there" where it should be "their". Additionally, the "consultant's" grammar ain't so hot. Consultant indeed. Hmmm.

Great observation!!! Or is it grate?

I just have to laugh how people just tear other people's grammar apart. This post is just a waste of time let's stick to glass not about somebody digging a hole or building a pole.

Old school
I just have to laugh how people just tear other people's grammar apart. This post is just a waste of time let's stick to glass not about somebody digging a hole or building a pole.

Old school, you totally missed the point of my post. It was not to knock grammar, it was to show that the poster and first responder are the same person who is a PHONY in terms of who he purports to be.

tk
Old school

Old school, you totally missed the point of my post. It was not to knock grammar, it was to show that the poster and first responder are the same person who is a PHONY in terms of who he purports to be.

You are correct on who posted and commented are most likely the same person. Not trying to knock your comment on the grammar.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com