AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how about a new survey on Glassbytes?

Glass bytes Now that Auto glass week is over how about a new survey?

* Do you believe NAGS re balance ended up revenue neutral?

* yes

* not even close

* NAGS is a corrupt and has conspired to drop margins to unthinkable levels

* Should Mitchell NAGS be replaced with a more realistic pricing tool

lets see what the industry thinks?

Re: how about a new survey on Glassbytes?

Wow great topic. The books were cooked before a large companies reentry to the States. I beleive it was fixed to put more pressure on independants to be able to compete.The big ones bill G A I to the insurance companies.Not only was it fixed it can be proven to be illegal. Time for maybe IGA or someone of this sort to start a new realistic parts system that reflects a consistent list.Nags likes to pull things out of the air.I have emailed BUD and his crew with no good explanations for the decreases. Maybe his name should be changed to ENEMY>

You people have never gotten it in the past, you do not get it now, and apparently you will never get it in the future and I am absolutely wasting my time posting:

FORGET ABOUT NAGS. IGNORE NAGS. RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESSES!

I do not work for insurance companies, I work for myself serving people who need glass. Those people may or may not have insurance and it doesn't matter to me in the least when I quote my fair and reasonable price. NAGS is very handy for identifying parts, but the nonsense they call pricing does not matter to me in the least. What insurance companies offer and what fools are willing to accept does not matter to me in the least.

I make a very good living in the auto glass business and have for many years. I know how much my overhead and my expenses are. I know how much my glass and supplies cost me. I know what I pay my people and I know how I value my own time. I take those things into account and I ADD A PROFIT. Yes folks, I add a PROFIT. A PROFIT that allows me to make a return on my investment that satisfies me. One more time: satisfies ME. And when I stop being satisfied, I will get of the business and do something else with my time and capital.

Because I operate in a business like manner and do competent, professional work, I always get paid in full by my customer or by his insurance company. In full. Always. No one has ever demonstrated anything unreasonable about my pricing or the way it is formulated and insurance companies learned long, long ago not to short pay my bills.

FORGET ABOUT NAGS, folks, IGNORE NAGS, and RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESSES or find another ways besides glass to try to make a living.

Guys in this trade who follow the dictates of Nags are like Democrats who follow the party line no matter how stupid it is.

We are taking the country back. lets take our industry back!!!!!!

NAGS must make their calculator relevant and reasonable or we must dump them like we dumped Bernie and mrs. Bill Clinton!!!!!!!!

MAKE THE AUTO GLASS INDUSTRY GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

".....NAGS must make their calculator relevant and reasonable....."

No, Mr. yea Trump. YOU must make your pricing relevant and reasonable based on your costs and a profit. Spend your time running your own business and not trying to tell a publisher working for the insurance industry how to run theirs. They will not listen to you. You don't have to listen to them either, but you are unable to comprehend that.

If not now, when?

I will be assigning a senior team to put all these corrupt people in jail. I will be starting with Mitchell,nags large corporation ties & insurance company directors. Inside sources tell us they all go on elaborate vacations paid for by the industry.There pockets have been lined heavly since benchmark.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com