AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cash back

What is your opinion on glass companys that give cash back to customers after insurance install and is it illegal?

Re: Cash back

You must be smoking wacky weed to even ask.

This "Bob" is obviously a troll working for an insurance company who thinks we are more stupid than we actually are, and that's pretty stupid.

We give away a 1/8 of medical choose from 3 strains Lol

i'm neither this is a legitimate question. if you cant help please don't respond to this . i see a lot of glass companies offering cash back

Hey Bob, we don't give cash back, we give the vehicle owner a 55" flat-screen and a diamond pendant with each w/s we bill to their insurance company and we believe it is not only legal, but it is good business!

It's a fair question. Some give cash back, steaks, or other gifts. It's a great way to deal with the crazy steering that goes on. In some states it's not legal because greedy shop owners were out of control. Would I invest $20.00 to keep a good customer from being steered? Absolutely. It's cheaper than advertising that is ineffective because of the third party administrators who get the first notice of loss.

The insurance industry monitors this post site. Go ahead and give them ammunition to use against us.

What ammunition? Do you think they don't know about steering? And if rebates aren't illegal in a given state who cares who monitors this site?

i will say this is a Gray Area.
cash to a customer....absolutely not.
will i offer a coupon or discount towards an insurance deductible?..yes. only if there is room too do so.

IT IS ILLEGAL !! Its called " negligence due to employers DUTY OF CARE " . You cannot run ads and tell everyone that our techs are running around with a bunch of cash. In Arizona the ads actually say " mobile service cash on the spot". They will say $ 100.00 cash on the spot ... so if a tech starts his day with 8 stops he may be running around with $ 800.00 cash to start . This practice is not only stupid , its actually neligent . Thats why the companies have denied that the techs were robbed and claim that they actually stole the cash.

ENGLISH VS. ROGERS & ANOR 2005

Do a Google search for Auto Glass shops in your area I just did one for Arizona there are people advertising up to $400 cashback on their insurance claims are these insurance companies really that stupid how are you going to give them that much back if you don't cheat the insurance companies are they really that stupid

I give $500 in cash to vehicle owners who permit me to do their insurance jobs because there is so, so, so, so much fat in those jobs.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com