AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NAGS part lookup

I have noticed strange issues with looking up parts and was wondering if it was a NAGS issue or one exclusive to only GTS. Since the update earlier this month, there are descriptions regarding parts that make no sense. For example, a 2016 Honda Pilot shows a flat windshield and one with 4 holes. A 2016 Acura ILX shows a moveable windshield, a left and a right windshield, and a frame. Also, there are descriptions missing from parts such as heads-up, collision alert, etc. We have GTS and was wondering if any using other software is getting this also. The pricing debacle is one thing if you follow it, but this can be a nightmare if many descriptions are incorrect. Thanks for any input.

Re: NAGS part lookup

Just looked up 2016 Escape, doesn't show DW1622. Crossed it with the VIN.
Looked up a 15 and it shows up???????????????

Kevin
I have noticed strange issues with looking up parts and was wondering if it was a NAGS issue or one exclusive to only GTS. Since the update earlier this month, there are descriptions regarding parts that make no sense. For example, a 2016 Honda Pilot shows a flat windshield and one with 4 holes. A 2016 Acura ILX shows a moveable windshield, a left and a right windshield, and a frame. Also, there are descriptions missing from parts such as heads-up, collision alert, etc. We have GTS and was wondering if any using other software is getting this also. The pricing debacle is one thing if you follow it, but this can be a nightmare if many descriptions are incorrect. Thanks for any input.

Hey Kevin,

I checked with our team here and there was an issue when we first released the update. We have that fixed and all you have to do is re-download the NAGS update.

I re-downloaded the update and everything correct now. Thank you.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com