AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Haven't Heard of This

I have an older customer who says that when she rides in her friend’s car, she can see very well at night. Her windshield has a coating that instantaneously covers it when headlights hit it. Within seconds the coating disapates. The second an incoming headlight hits, this brownish substances coats it. Her friend bought it used and it was not from the manufacturer. She wants me to find it. Has anyone heard of this?

Re: Haven't Heard of This

Methinks the brown is discharge from a bull flying overhead. The poor "older" customer needs a nice cup of tea and a nap.

Captains log 2367. Today I took an elderly lady for a ride on the starship enterprise. She was amazed at the view of the stars through my bazilian dollar window I just had replaced by space lite for a remarkably good price of 99.oo.

Only if is an old Lexus SUV with the night vision option.

I think it is called cateracts

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com