AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2003 Infiniti G35 SEDAN Anti-Pinch

I have tried and tried to get the anti-pinch to reset on this dang 2003 G35 Sedan. I have found plenty of info on resetting a Coupe regulator but not much if anything on the Sedan. Any tips?

Re: 2003 Infiniti G35 SEDAN Anti-Pinch

Change the last part of your name here to student.

Hi Lee,

Excellent answer! How about you just help me out? I assume you don't know how to do it either. The dealers can't help, the owners groups can't help. I have installed over 5,000 pieces of glass and this is the first time I've encountered an anti-pinch I couldn't reset.

BTW my screen name is in regards to my t-shirt business not the autoglass business. DTG = Direct to Garment.

Thanks,
Eric

Here is what I show. Don't know if this will help

INFINITI/NISSAN
1. Run window up NOT using the express feature (holding down switch).
2. On the motor is a rubber switch that looks like a plug. Push in and hold the rubber switch (plug) down while manually operating the door glass to the full down position. DO NOT use the express feature.
3. Then operate the express feature two or three more time, up and down.

Thanks Yuma! I will give that a try and report back.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com