AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Peterbilt 379 ws...TIGHT

Anyone else noticing the pgw Peterbilt 379 windshields are fitting extremely tight as of late? Normally I could install them alone with a cup on the inside but its been impossible lately and need someone outside putting alot of pressure on the glass... Any tips with these? I've got 2 more coming this Saturday.

Re: Peterbilt 379 ws...TIGHT

Ha! Yeah, I think I have a pretty good system for these, but today I was wrestling in two of them, both 563 pgw, and they were so tight to get in that the truck driver asked if we didn't do very many big trucks at our shop. On the plus side, they fit so tight in the pinchweld that I can't imagine it leaking at all.

Do you think the glass is too thick or the bend is off?

I've experienced the same thing recently with peterbilt right side w/s(dw1036). I was sondering if you use a sealant?

YES!!!! you need a sealant search the internet and you will find the Peterbilt instructions (FREE)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com