AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
03 Corvette Z06

Apparently the Z06 windshield weighs less than the standard vette. The dealer part number is: 10315114.

Does this cross reference to NAGS DW 1372. Some are saying that even though 1372 fits the convertible, it also fits the hardtop. Other suppliers are saying that it does not.

The customer has an 03 hardtop with HUD and again the Z06 windshield supposedly weighs less. I'm thinking that the correct part would be the DW 1514.

Either way, whichever part is correct, how can I determine the correct, lighter windshield.

The Z06 model does not have its own specific part number.

Any insight is appreciated.

Re: 03 Corvette Z06

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/f4/windshield-03-z06-118936/

"GOOGLE IT" ALL THIS INFORMATION IS IN FRONT OF YOUR NOSE

The OEM Number you gave 10315114 matches up with the DW01514

OK Thanks. I'm going with the 1514. Is it true that the z06 windshield has 4.8mm stamped on it. If that's the case none of my suppliers have it. Looks like i'll need to buy from the dealer.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com