AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Finally happened today

Called in a claim to s-lite solutions for ALFA on a 15 Santa Fe. Customer in shop, gave my shop info. Handed phone to insured, and it started. We can come to your house, we will call you back we can't verify your coverage for 2 days!My customer goes off on them! It was amazing. He even said that they told them I was a preferred shop and wanted to know why they were wanting him to use s-lite. We should seriously start recording these conversations.....win for the mom and pop's today!

Re: Finally happened today

we advise the tpa every time we call in. Same line they use " we are recording this call for quality assurance, do you agree?" You would be surprised how much easier it makes things. We recently switched to a VoIP phone system that allows us to record on when we want. ONce we stop the recording we are sent a wav file and we can attach to clients work order. When recorded the tpa's reps are very careful not to encourage the client to use a certain company.
If you have a copper wire based phone system like we did, you should drop it. Get a VoIP phone system. It is less expensiv( we are projected to save about 20% vs copper lines). look on a big box store that is membership based web site and look it up.( ourposely did not name in order to keep webmaster happy). but this cost company web site should list it,

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com