AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Audi A4 conv

Looking for someone to install a right rear 1/4 glass regulator in my kids Audi A4 convertible. She lives in the Los Angeles ...Hollywood area.. I sent her the part but short of flying out their myself to do the job, don't know anyone in the area. She has the part, just need it installed. There is a youtube video of the job, doesn't look difficult at all. Let me know if you want to tackle it. Thanks so much

Re: Audi A4 conv

It's a 2003

Lee at Alans Auto Glass in Burbank.

your in the glass business and you let some one in our family buy a Audi Convert. :(

If you are really a glass guy..
You should know the exact reason nobody wants to install a "customer supplied part"
you should have let a local guy supply the part and install it so he would offer some sort of warranty.
instead you tried to save yourself money so nobody else could make any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIQdEkKOKKc

Thank you Lee, I have watched this video before and the guy is really fast. It is not a matter of trying to save money or needing a warranty as others have posted. I have forwarded your info to my daughter and as soon as she saves enough money I am sure she will be calling. I appreciate your expertise

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com