AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
erie windshield wiper program

Has anyone on the forum hear of a wiper replace program that erie ins. is rolling out? New wiperblades with each windshield install?

Re: erie windshield wiper program

Is Erie Ins installing w/s's???????? hmmmmmm

Next time I post on this form I will choose how I make my point so the lower iq people who post here can understand what I am saying. Is erie installing windshields how dumb can you get.

You'd be surprised...

Well low IQ elron, you state that erie ins rolling out a program to replace wipers with every install. but erie ins is not installing w/s's so how can they roll out a program to replace wipers that they are not installing? This is just dumbee than dumb. WTF are you jibbering about dude you have no clue! I highly doubt that any ins program would roll out anything that would put them in a liability issue of any type.

yes when you post you should have some kind of clue as to what you are talking about!

you sound quite clueless and very very confused.

WOW There he goes again you talk about confused. And why do you need to swear?

Erie probably mails the insured a set of wipers (with exclusions) after they pay the invoice for a new windshield.

Wow there is some dumb people left here.

If you knew how to read, you would know that they shop bills them out and gets paid by Erie.. It is not available in some states.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com