AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10

I made the big mistake of accepting the free offer to upgrade my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

The upgrade went flawlessly, and the message said that all of my files were saved.

They may have been saved......but I can't find many of them. I had over 2,000 pictures in there...it saved 4 pictures!

Luckily for me, this was a spare computer with no important files on it, and I can reinstall those that were lost.

If you decide to do the upgrade, make sure that you back up EVERYTHING to flash drives so that you can re-install them if necessary

Re: UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10

Do a search to go back to 7 It's easy. but do it now.

Not so easy read that it wipes everything out

My wife is very computer savy. She says Windows 10 is awful and to be avoided.

IRA
Not so easy read that it wipes everything out

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/going-back-to-windows-7-or-windows-81

Go to My Computer and look for a directory in the C drive called windows.old

All of your old files should be there

No one knows...... the FREE windows 10 upgrade is a BETA version, that is why it is FREE. It is experimental. Full of problems, that is why it is free you get what you pay for. It is a great upgrade if you want to PLAY with it on a machine that you do NOT depend on... play away.....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com