AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Direct Bill Open Claims Program

Gary Hart I see several people have asked the same question here, when

are you going to pull the trigger on this program?

Are we ever going to see this product?

If it is not going to happen let us know Gary.

I have been a member of IGA for 3 years now and deserve a honest answer.

That is why we pay our Dues every year.

Thanks Gary

Re: Direct Bill Open Claims Program

Who even bothers being part of the IGA. And why would someone even need the "open claims" program to bill? It is easy to do then to depend on someone that has said nothing but lies.

Re: Direct Bill Open Claims Program

First, the Open Claims Program is not an Independent Glass Association program or member benefit and never has been. The IGA does have its own member benefit called e-Direct Bill and you can learn more about that on the IGA website.

The Open Claims Program was announced in October of 2014 by eDirectGlass and ACD (www.acdcorp.com). eDirectGlass has provided the automotive glass technology component while ACD brings the insurance relationships, etc. Over the course of the last year, several insurance companies have either committed to pilot programs and/or wanting to launch directly.

Part of the issue with launching these programs has to do with the insurance companies and not the Open Claims Program. With this being said, there are some markets where these insurance carriers exclusively write policies and the OCP does not have any shops signed up to participate.

The Open Claims Program is still in progress and it is anticipated that a launch for one or more carriers could happen any day.

The IGA e-Direct Bill program is and has been in operation since it was announced. You can participate in that program at any time.

If you have any questions regarding IGA member benefits, you may contact me directly.

Gary Hart

Az Autoglass
Gary Hart I see several people have asked the same question here, when

are you going to pull the trigger on this program?

Are we ever going to see this product?

If it is not going to happen let us know Gary.

I have been a member of IGA for 3 years now and deserve a honest answer.

That is why we pay our Dues every year.

Thanks Gary

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com