AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Subcontracting

Looking to get in to subcontracting, in the business for 25 years tired of corporate jobs and I enjoy traveling. So why not.Any one need any help?

Re: Subcontracting

OK just had a hail storm I see!

Let me guess.....your almost if not in your 50's you want to work at your pace, you can not do more than 6 jobs a day at a decent time without no comebacks. And you think you can travel and go else where because your burned all your bridges???? No thanks!!!!!

No Thanks
Let me guess.....your almost if not in your 50's you want to work at your pace, you can not do more than 6 jobs a day at a decent time without no comebacks. And you think you can travel and go else where because your burned all your bridges???? No thanks!!!!!

You are something else, to guess someones situation without knowing anything about their back ground or work history. So let me try this,it might be fun.

You are 25 years old and know more about the glass business then everyone on this forum combined, although you have been installing glass for 8 months now,
After glass masters fired you, you have found a new home at safelite, where you are older and have more experience then all around you, so go get your easy wire
and go install some rental car windshields where no one cares how it is done or if it leaks. Oh, and by the way i most likely can work circles around you, and have forgotten more then you know.But keep up the holier then thou attitude it will get you great things in life.

Sub, I love your reply and you are right on I'm sure. This is my first time of replying on here, I look at this maybe once in a blue moon. I just dont get the people that come on here its pathetic They must not have a happy life. probably because they are putting more then 8 hrs a day in or trying to slam in 15 jobs a day. and oh if you would like to do the job correctly and safely it should take about 45min to 1 hr and then some depending on the veh. plus drive time. hummm pretty tough to do more then 6 a day and do good job. People like NO THANKS are a joke to this industry. I have been in the business for 21 yrs. and like you there are times where I would like to just walk away and just do sub work. AT MY OWN PACE! and still do quality not quantity work. Its sad, when you have a place such as this to go to and to look for others advise on whatever it might be and you get some person that has to be a jerk. I am sure those that "have all the answers," have a hard time looking at themselves in the mirror. I could not imagine what they would be like to work for or with. I wish you luck with your sub work.

What area are you in ? We have a bunch of stuff going on.
E-mail me your contact info at makthomass**********.

or you can call me at(757)235-0433

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com