AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GTS - BAD NAGS DATA!!!!!!!! Do you use hosted GTS???

My NAGS data on my hosted GTS is hosed. I am not sure when the data is from but its not correct, really winds me up to pay all this money a month and basically to get this CRAP! When I used Elmo I never had these issues, well in fairness I updated my OWN data. GTS why does it take you 2 days to respond to email request? Why does GTS have the same amount of tech support as ELMO? WTF...

Anyone else having this issue or did they JUST screw my computer up?

And I am asking this here because no one in the facebook group responded may 1 of the 10 people left here will respond?

Re: GTS - BAD NAGS DATA!!!!!!!! Do you use hosted GTS???

My NAGS book got coffee spilled on it I hear you man!

GTS has gotten terrible!!! Wish I had extra $$ to invest in a better program. trouble is I have had them for so long all my data is on there. And they are CRAZY price. tech support is getting to be a joke, they are coming out with an new program that will cost more money but you are suppose to be able to look up correct glass part with the vin # but they want to charge you an extra $4. for each time you use it. Someone must know of a software that is better and a fair price. They have several wrong parts, most peterbilt parts are wrong for the newer trucks. So what is a good sofware?

I hear you. Ive had them for 14 years. 14 years ago I chose them beause they were the best. Not to mention the errors I find but the graphics files dont exist anymore. I am in the same situation with all my data. I am consideriing moving also. Is there anyone out there that has used GTS and has switched and found better results?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com