AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NAGS Releases New Calculator with Modest Price Changes

The holy of holies has promulgated its newest encyclical. Prostrate yourselves before it and obey, ye loser glass shops.

Re: NAGS Releases New Calculator with Modest Price Changes

What a joke. The "proprietary" formula NAGS uses is laughable. Why go to the trouble of making such small changes on popular parts? The only reason I can think of is they're trying to convince the insurance industry that there is value in their product. I think it's worthless.

NAGS cannot sell suckers like us their updates unless they make a few changes now and then, however small. My own man is right to ignore their pricing. I wish I could ignore it.

WHY do YOU HAVE to ignore it????? Maybe you need to learn how to ADD to it, it is a benchmark NOT A LIST but all you have to do is add NAGS PLUS NOT NAGS minus. NAGS is already discounted from ALL manufactures list prices WHY ARE YOU DISCOUNTING FROM A DISCOUNTED BENCHMARK? Wake THE HELL UP! are YOU SELLING WHOLESALE OR ARE YOU SELLING RETAIL???????? this IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE IT IS SIMPLE BUSINESS 101!!!!!!! wake the hell up!

Hey, wow, instead of NAGS plus, try cost plus a reasonable retail markup!

What the heck makes you think NAGS has anything whatsoever to do with "ALL manufactures list prices" ???? You are in your own little dream world, son. NAGS has nothing to do with anything. You might as well have Miley Cyrus dictate your selling prices.

I'm twerking up some prices right now

nags list is a benchmark price that scares the hell out of customers, I use cost plus and my business has never been as good as it is now, even in the cold winters

Slaves to nags deserve to get screwed

I cannot understand why nobody has posted a reason why they subject themselves to an arbitrary pricing scheme dictated by a publishing house that is not in the glass business. What hold do you allow NAGS to have on you?

my own man
I cannot understand why nobody has posted a reason why they subject themselves to an arbitrary pricing scheme dictated by a publishing house that is not in the glass business. What hold do you allow NAGS to have on you?

After 9 days you haven't gotten an answer. Interesting. Me, I use the NAGS numbering system but ignore the prices.

my own man

Either no one can justify why they use it or no one reads this website anymore-- or both.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com