AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New state farm percentage off of NAGS list

So we did a state farm job last week and the percentage off of NAGS list has changed. It's been 25% off of NAGS list for as long as I can remember. They read the rates and it has gone to 15% off of nags list and 35 dollars per NAGS hours. Anyone else thrown off by this? More state farm jobs and turning away those crappy SGC work orders.

Re: New state farm percentage off of NAGS list

And fair and reasonable is still +32 on to NAGS and $120 flat labor! Go FIGURE!

Somebody get me that bigger watermelon truck, we are going to be rich.

Hey there: I talked with State Farm and two glass company owners and they haven't seen any changes. Will you email me ... jreed@glass.com? I'm curious to learn where you are, etc.

Jenna first off St farm will NOT tell you the truth. They will LIE flat out. Second, not all shops will see any increase. Most will see the same old price fixing reductions.

What I find very curious is when St farm implemented a 32% DECREASE on shops, AGRR showed no interest, so why are you showing an interest now, if someone is seeing an increase in pricing?????????? What the hell are you doing????

WHY in hell haven't you been asking questions about the price fixing going on?????

Now finally you can delete my posts but you will never block me again. It's going to get real interesting here................... You will not be able to stop me from posting EVER AGAIN! Unless you change the forum!!!! YAHOO!!!!!

new wave
Jenna first off St farm will NOT tell you the truth. They will LIE flat out. Second, not all shops will see any increase. Most will see the same old price fixing reductions.

What I find very curious is when St farm implemented a 32% DECREASE on shops, AGRR showed no interest, so why are you showing an interest now, if someone is seeing an increase in pricing?????????? What the hell are you doing????

WHY in hell haven't you been asking questions about the price fixing going on?????

Now finally you can delete my posts but you will never block me again. It's going to get real interesting here................... You will not be able to stop me from posting EVER AGAIN! Unless you change the forum!!!! YAHOO!!!!!

The customer has the right to freely choose the company that repairs their vehicle. State Farm has no choice but to recognize and accept the policyholder's choice.

If the service provider has not signed an agreement with State Farm, said service provider is under no obligation to give State Farm any discount off the regular retail rates. What is there to "negotiate"? Any intentional interference with the contract between the policyholder and the service provider constitutes tortious interference.

Not practicing law here.. JMHO

DING DING ring the bell we have a winner! Davey is correct! But to go 1 step further please define "regular retail rates",,,,,,Based upon WHAT? could it be what any shop charges others Ins co's in their normal coarse of doing business?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com