AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Year, Make, Model, Part#

Anybody know where i can get the Year, Make, Model and Part Number data for all makes of vehicles, Windshields and tempered. I wanted to redo my website with custom features. Any info. will be greatly appreciated

Re: Year, Make, Model, Part#

Um...you hafta buy it from NAGS/MITCHELL

IGA members get a webqoute and schedule module as a member benefit.

glass guy,,,you have to pay for what you seek. Gary is just another blood sucker who has promised so many things for shop owners and his cloud based bull **** is and has gone NOWHERE! Gary you are a baffoon who has most likely never replaced a w/s in your entire life. Gary we have met in person and you do NOTHING to help this industry, You only look out for your own pocket. I will tell you to your sorry ass face everyday, anyday! Gary you had your chance and have completely FAILED! Get out of the way so we that care about this business can make a real difference. IGA IS A NON FORCE OF ANY TYPE. GONE AND DONE.... GOOD BYE ASS WIPES. YOU HAVE FAILED THIS INDUSTRY! go away please and do it now!

Too stronge of wording too **** bad!

Wow!

Well just do not hold back!

why dont you tell us how you REALLY feel?

Hi Glass Guy,

One of my customers had me re-do their glass shop's website. I found a few different options using different free online databases that can give you everything you mentioned except the exact part number. You can get entire vehicle information specs and can even offer a VIN decoder.

Email me at info@ronnietrainham.com and i'll get you the info you need.

Check out their site if you want, portsmouthglass.com

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com