AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Geico new reporting scam

So Now when you have the insured on the phone with Geico they try

relentlessly to get the insured to file online or with their I phone.

trying to separate the insured from the shop.

Re: Geico new reporting scam

That is old news. And you tell them you would like to file over the phone.

I have had huge success in getting people to me thru the online web thing. so who knows?

You must use the Geico App to get a claim through,

Sometimes it is quick and painless and other times I have had an issue with

no response and the customer has had to refile the claim.

Agree with the "who knows?"

Another thing is....Who even calls in a claim through SGC???? I never have never will just send bill to Geico. Dont pay? well... to court we go and i win!

Autoglasses
Another thing is....Who even calls in a claim through SGC???? I never have never will just send bill to Geico. Dont pay? well... to court we go and i win!

Would you mind sharing who you contact for direct billing? Its one thing to say that you direct bill and get paid, but if you cant provide that info here, then it does no good to just talk about it. 'The proof is in the pudding to say'

Im tired of the ALLIANCE as they word it with their affiliate shop. If we are a preferred provider also, then why are we not affiliate shops and the customer is also steered towards us. I have never met a customer that said they 'wanted' to go to S-lite, they always say their INS. Co. sent them there.

My fuse is getting shorter the longer I stay in this business and am just fed up with playing the game without rocking the boat. You try to work with the Ins. Co's and realize that 'yes' they are a account, just like any account that you would give a discount to. Why would I give a discount to a account that tries to steer work away from me is the question. I cant do it all but give me the fair advantage. We have a 100% npr score

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com