AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where is the water coming in today ???

2morrow looking at another Hummer, last few times found draiage tube worked its way back into the cab from the firewall, anyone find similar scenarios on any other certain vehicles and would like to share, sometimes takes a great amount of time and expense tracking these things down

Re: Where is the water coming in today ???

The really big question is,,,, does it make any difference? If the water comes from North or south east or west, most installers do not care. Slap it in and down the road they dost go. no one cares.................................................................................................................................................

AMP
The really big question is,,,, does it make any difference? If the water comes from North or south east or west, most installers do not care. Slap it in and down the road they dost go. no one cares.................................................................................................................................................

I AGREE! THERE SEEMS TO BE ABOUT 3% OF SO CALLED AUTO GLASS TECHS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD AND ETHICAL IN THEIR REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT DAY TO DAY BUSINESS. THE OTHERS HAVE CRUSHED THE INDUSTRY. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO REPAIR FIRST, AND ONLY REPLACE WHEN NEEDED! YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR INDUSTRY BACK FROM THE STREET WALKER, CAR WASH, PHONE SALES SCUM. AND FIGHT THE REAL ENEMY..................... THEM!

IN MY OPINION THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HELP CHANGE THE LOOK OF THE AUTO GLASS INDUSTRY. LETS FACE IT, MOST PEOPLE IN THE SO CALLED "PROFESSION" ARE ANYTHING BUT!

I AM SURE I WILL GET NEGATIVE FEED BACK FOR SAYING THIS BUT, IT IS 100% TRUE!!!!!

hypothetically. theoretically, or, theoretically, hypothetically, or do you or dont you or check todays headlines

BOB you are yelling buddy.

YES BOB IS YELLING ! NO CRAPSTER! YES WE SHOULD ALL YELL AT THE CRAP GOING ON!

Easy Bob your gonna get a hernia! lol

Keep yelling bob! This Industry needs people who are not going to roll over and it up the back side NO MORE!

Hummers have leaks its very common
and the guy who puts the glass in usually inherits the problem because he touches it.
here are common hummer leak areas.
Roof Racks
Fender Seams
more and other body seams

I spend my time putting glass in and will not spend time fixing leaks.
although some people will fix any leak.
I find that its better to not touch them.
No one will pay what your time is worth, usually.
Then you will have to fix the car every time something else leaks.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com