AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
any body want to trade google reviews?

Any one want to trade google reviews? Hey we do a heck of a job. But in our line of business, do you think a customer gives a rats a** about leaving good feedback? yeah some do but now and days everything is on the internet.

Re: any body want to trade google reviews?

Hell yes!

I use this to keep up with all the key words on the internet that has to do with my business. Works for keeping up with the competition also. http://bit.ly/1OFbN0F

well send me your email we can swap info.

send me your web address and we can do this

Im interested in exchanging reviews. Email me: look_bunnies@hotmail.com. Anyone who actually wants to exchange :)

Unfortunately, "swapping" reviews when neither of you was a customer of the other violates the FTC rules related to false advertising.

interested.

here is my email

avalanchecontractors at g m a i l . co m

thanks and i look forward

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com