AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Honda Element Side Mouldings

These have fought me every time. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated. Getting them on is where I always fail.

Thanks

Re: Honda Element Side Mouldings

once you rip them off, muttering profanity under your breath, take the clips apart CAREFULLY. I always slide the second clip that contours the A pillar onto the clip (hopefully still attached) to the A Pillar. Then clip in you molding carefully aligning the top into the appropriate position. (you only get one chance). I always cut out the glass, prep the pinchweld, then slide the contoured clip on, set glass, then install moldings. one of the top 10 worst designs IMHO.........

Tier 1 is describing the way I've always done it and I too share his thoughts on design

Thank you for the reply you guys, I appreciate your time. I got them all snapped in on the first try today. I didn't push the contoured clip all the way against the pillar like I usually do and when I installed the moulding, it dropped right in.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com