AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Side Retainer Moldings

Does anybody out there have any advice/knowledge on how to remove the side retainer moldings on a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe sport? Didn't see any clips that were able to be manipulated or removed. Extremely frustrating. Couldn't figure out any way to remove them. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Side Retainer Moldings

Wide plastic panel tool between body and trim and pop towards windshield.

I use a spoon/fiber stick on the outside as mentioned earlier. BUT wet down the rubber strip with glass cleaner or water to act as a lubricant as you can easily damage them

Thank you for the response. Do they need to be replaced or are they reusable?

Just like they said bone from the back pow they come right off easy!

Larry

Thanks for the input!

I love these, so easy to do, I do not like the OEM molding, I use underside that rides up against the windshield..

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com