AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Direct billing, not agreeing to ridiculous discounts thru TPA's

I'm trying to get in touch with someone who will give me some contacts and tips for getting out of the TPA racket. I just took a job today and didn't agree to pricing. I need someone who is experienced it this area to give me a call or email. tieroneautoglass********** (765) 721-5462. Thanks.

Re: Direct billing, not agreeing to ridiculous discounts thru TPA's

First thing is first. Get off all of the ridiculous networks. Get in touch with an experienced attorney that specializes in auto glass litigation. There is a lot of attorneys that will tell you they can litigate auto glass claims! and will provide inaccurate info. Educate your customer on who they will be speaking to as the TPA handling the claim. Call in the claim refuse pricing. They might try to convince your customer to not use you. By then if you did your education to your customer it should be no worry!. Bill what you think is reasonable! Do not think just because you billed an amount it will all be paid, mainly on SGC! if you get short paid send all proper documentation to attorney and walla! It is not all roses and easy. But it will be worth it. I been in business for my self 6 Months i run circles around these shops that are part of the network in my area. Funniest part is that i am a one man show. Make sure you get a proper Assignment of Benefits and have your motor vehicle language on your work orders signed by your customers. If possible take before and after pics. I hope this helps.

Re: Direct billing, not agreeing to ridiculous discounts thru TPA's

If you are in Indiana as your phone number suggests, talk to a local lawyer. Laws vary from state to state. Arbitration or appraisal may be better options.
Call me if I can help at 866-323-2193.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com