AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is anyone posting anywhere these days?

I know that Jaime blocked tons of people, but seriously look at the low amount of views, where is everyone? They sure are not here...

Time for a GlassBytes forum 2.0 reboot... remove all bans re tool

Re: Is anyone posting anywhere these days?

No one cares!

Just tired of standing on my soap box preaching to deaf ears. ""We've met the enemy and they are US""

I would post more often if I wasn't so busy paying bills and taxes and fighting with the old lady about why I picked Auto glass as my Career choice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable
I would post more often if I wasn't so busy paying bills and taxes and fighting with the old lady about why I picked Auto glass as my Career choice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you? You know you have leakers everyday

but that's not from windshield installs.

Otto Glass
but that's not from windshield installs.

Depends!? LOL

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/ss6u07/uncensored---three-different-kinds-of-bulls--t

you know the drill wait for the ad to end, dont hate the messenger,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J68XhyH97BA

There is another totally uncensored forum out there.

Gary's that's a ghost town also

saw that myself,thought this use to be a major foruuuuuuuuuum.. guess they all lost hope?

I lost interest first when they took the smilies away- then when the censorship seemed to get out of control. I can only imagine that someone threatened someone with a lawsuit if they didn't take a hard line. Makes it awfully hard to operate as an "independent forum" where ideas can be shared. I come looking for info only when I need it- then I look around and usually think the same thing you all have mentioned. Where is everyone? Guessing they lost interest too. A facebook group would maybe be nice, but then we all lose anonymity. Then no one could be an a-hole without everyone knowing who you are- lol.

Search for "Auto Glass Tech Forum" on fb

Actually you can still have a certain amount of anonymity if that's something you really desire. Just open a Facebook page for your company or some other name that you like and use that to post.

AGN

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com