AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Software........

E-DIRECT is down once again!!!!!!!!!!!! How do we run our business when you decide to not even be there for customer support when something like this happens???!!! We are in the the Northeast so therefore you open 3 hours later than we do!! You really think this is acceptable??? WTF???!!!!

Re: Software........

FED UP!
E-DIRECT is down once again!!!!!!!!!!!! How do we run our business when you decide to not even be there for customer support when something like this happens???!!! We are in the the Northeast so therefore you open 3 hours later than we do!! You really think this is acceptable??? WTF???!!!!

EDIRECT is and has been up and running for us here in Florida.

Been working all morning. I know their support was available because i was on the phone with them about a invoice reject.

If they were available we would not have posted, when it is 8am here its 5am there.... And they were not available, don't flap your gums about things unless you are a 110 per cent sure....

No offense to Gary or any other online service.. Nothing beats having the crap in your office where you are in charge of it.

Simple = Elmo

I am on a "Internet" based platform now with GTS, and there has been a few blips, but nothing i could not over come. My friend uses hosted Quest, he says it is complete garbage and down all the time... But who knows maybe it is his connection?

Sorry Elmo may not like me, I might not use them but would still give them a shout...

I think its just your dial up internet! working fine in Florida

Larry
No offense to Gary or any other online service.. Nothing beats having the crap in your office where you are in charge of it.

Simple = Elmo

I am on a "Internet" based platform now with GTS, and there has been a few blips, but nothing i could not over come. My friend uses hosted Quest, he says it is complete garbage and down all the time... But who knows maybe it is his connection?

Sorry Elmo may not like me, I might not use them but would still give them a shout...

I couldnt say i disagree since i have tried most demos. But i have not tried Elmo. I am very happy with EDirect and there Mobile app as well. Nothing bad to say about them.

It works great here also, when it's working, my only argument is when we encounter a problem (if it's early)there is generally no one available to help, yes Tony does follow up when we have an issue,(hours later), if the problem arises early in the day here (East Coast)...... Thanks for all your smart a** replies though............

We also had no E-direct at our shop yesterday morning, we opened at 8 am mountain time, and e-direct was down until about 8:30.

FED UP!
It works great here also, when it's working, my only argument is when we encounter a problem (if it's early)there is generally no one available to help, yes Tony does follow up when we have an issue,(hours later), if the problem arises early in the day here (East Coast)...... Thanks for all your smart a** replies though............

Go ride a bike with no seat lol

Is that what you do for fun??

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com