AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DW1931 Lane Departure

2014 Chev Equinox, dw1931 lane departure warning system.

Is this a straight forward replacement, or does dealer need to recalibrate after replacement?

I have both PGW and Pilkington glass available to me. Any preferences for THIS glass based on experience?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Phred

Re: DW1931 Lane Departure

I've done a few of them, I thought they were pretty straight forward installs to my recollection. I never had any call backs or complaints, must've don't something right. lol. I prefer Pilk, but at the end of the day I usually go with what makes my bottom line better, WITHOUT SACRAFICING QUALITY!

it took me longer to hit reply , than it will take you to do the job. The mirror has the typical black cover, behind it is a black plate that attaches to 4 pins on the windshield. it comes off easily. I WOULD NOT disconnect anything... the windshield cuts out like butter, and the cowl pops up and easily comes off. Cake job.

Thank you

Thanks for the help

this should be a self correcting Lane Departure car.... just be careful not to do anything to the lenz. How ever you should have a disclaimer for the customer to read and sign if needed. I have a customer in Helena Mt that had to pay a dealer 153 dollars to fix a problem with the system. ( We all have customers that become the squeaky wheal )...

Just did another one in under 20 everything apart and back together. I LOVE new GM stuff!!!! now to make customer sit for 1 hour.

Larry
Just did another one in under 20 everything apart and back together. I LOVE new GM stuff!!!! now to make customer sit for 1 hour.

And then complain that you don't get paid enough?

When in the HELL has LARRY ever said he did not get paid enough??? Pull the tape I want to hear that from my mouth.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com