AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2016 Kia Sorrento

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this vehicle , def not a 1 man set, and I doubt you will see a aftermarket part any time soon, the windshield has feed on it urethane to the windshield. there is 8 "Feet" across the bottom spread out across the windshield, and setting tabs at the top, the molding is underside, on this application job I did not use a molding as it cut out perfect, and there was no molding available at the moment. You will have one heck of a time setting it by yourself, it fits tight between the fenders, typical black retainer, much like all the Hyundai's in recent years. The cowl from 1st glance looks like it locks in like a Malibu, that is not correct, the cowl slides down out of the "feet" that are on the windshield.

Re: 2016 Kia Sorrento

Good info, I've done a new Sedona but not a Sorrento. Ill definitely be on the look out when i get one.

I got some good pics of the bottom of it & the car... if anyone wants not sure how to share..

Yeah i seen them on your FB its pretty weird how i ended up on your page. lol

AH!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com