AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nags license

Anybody have a way to get around the prohibitive fees from Mitchell to show windshield pricing on the internet?

Re: Nags license

You could hand key in every car, i did this once for the top 50, was a huge pain in the ass, but at the end of the day if you do it like that expect them to be up your ass, I did it way way back, but you better not have a **** NAGS part listed on the back end.... Actually if you use Gary Harts Software you get the web quoter for free, OR so I am told. We use GTS and it has a web quoter that I got i don't know what it cost but I did not pay for it , it works just fine for me...

Also sites like windshields.com have some sort of API I have seen used not sure what the monthly fee is... Just get garys software even if you only use it for the web lookup will save you loot i would think.

If you join the IGA or become an eDirectGlass subscriber, you get a free web quote module that you can plug in to your website and even allow customers to schedule jobs! If they enter their license plate number, you will get the VIN and access to the OE parts list.

Gary,

Feel free to drop me a check in the mail for the promotion ;)

Gary,
I called and got pricing for your system but it was literally 3x what I pay now for Quest and 2x what the quote was for Mainstreet. I was honestly shocked at the price.

Mike W
Gary,
I called and got pricing for your system but it was literally 3x what I pay now for Quest and 2x what the quote was for Mainstreet. I was honestly shocked at the price.

Are you single location or multi-location. It is hard to believe they are less expensive. I don't see any calls from a Mike W so either you are using an alias here or perhaps you didn't call the IGA.

You can email me at gary@iga.org

I just would like everyone to know that I did contact Gary and worked things out. I misunderstood the quote they gave me. I have only tried the trial version of the software a bit, but it seems to have everything we could ask for. The price ended up being competitive too. So far, I'd recommend them.

I currently use Edirectglass my self. Great system i love it. It does everything i need. No problems, support is there to help.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com