AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2014 Dodge Caravan wind noise

I have been trying to find where the wind noise is coming from on a 2014 Caravan, the noise is a fluttering noise on drivers side a pillar intermittent, no water leaks, windshield is factory never changed only has 2300 miles, I have taped off windshield and door its baffling me.. any body ran into this?

Re: 2014 Dodge Caravan wind noise

i WOULD CHECK ALL FLUTTERABLE PARTS.IE anything that can move and or flutter with air moving over it, Is it a outside sound or a direct inside sound, muffled or direct sounds? I KNOW DUH. HOWEVER HAd SOME ISSUES WITH A LAND CRUISER SAME ISSUE, PULLED COWL TAPED MOLDING ETC SAME FLUTTER AT ABOVE 45 MPH. TURNED OUT TO BE THE hOOD HEAT DEFLECTOR SHIELD HANGING DOWN CENTER OF HOOD near cowl WAS ENOUGH FOR AIR TO COME THROUGH MAKING IT fluUDDER, DONT ASK I DUNNO AS I NEVER EVEN OPENED THE HOOD. BUT CUSTOMER SWORE IT WAS THE GLASS MAN. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THE UNDER ENGINE COVER PLATE PLASTIC SCHROUD TO SEE IF TRAY IS FLUTTERING AS SOME BOLTS OR SCREWS MIGHT HAVE COME OUT.

Re: 2014 Dodge Caravan wind noise

Any front hood bug deflectors? or windows? just my opinion that has happened to me.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com