AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PGW account

Hi there, I'm a newer company in Indianapolis. I've tried for a year to get an account set up with PGW to purchase here at our local warehouse. I have received a few emails back but nothing beyond that. I have filled out there app and forms 2 or 3 times and sent direct to company, sent to sales rep, etc. I've been there several times working for other companies never any trouble and great guys working there. I had accounts set up in a matter of a couple days with other distributors, is this just a block to slow down smaller glass companies or just horrible service for their customers? Has anyone else had a problem with them? Here in Indy we don't have a Mygrant, just Service, Pilk, and Kings. The part availability on some newer parts has been difficult to work around with a limited warehouse situation.

Thanks!!!

Re: PGW account

Call the 800 number and talk to the sales people there. That's how I got set up. Sometimes the sames reps are a bit lazy.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com