AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Industry Leader

I often hear our Glass Suppliers proclaiming themselves to be the "Industry Leader" . I'm curious to know what company should be actually considered as our Industry Leader ? Or do we have one ?

Re: Industry Leader

Depends heavily on the definition of leader. Lol

Veteran Glass Shop Owner
I often hear our Glass Suppliers proclaiming themselves to be the "Industry Leader" . I'm curious to know what company should be actually considered as our Industry Leader ? Or do we have one ?

Which Glass supplier is telling you that?

For years both of the "big guys " ……...

Industry Leader is an over used word , like world famous...

Larry
Industry Leader is an over used word , like world famous...

Or Epic, I'm tired of hearing how everything is "epic!"

Epic - Exactly over used word.

Larry is an industry leader. tries new things, reports results, distributes information, offers help to those who ask for marketing help, etc. that is a true leader compared to some one filling a slot in industry or association. there are several leaders here showing the way with survival outside the network entanglement. you can be a leader without a tittle, its more a spirit. the ones who get awards, empty suits out for their own self aggrandizement.

Larry is an Industry Leader

Stupid Question
Larry is an industry leader. tries new things, reports results, distributes information, offers help to those who ask for marketing help, etc. that is a true leader compared to some one filling a slot in industry or association. there are several leaders here showing the way with survival outside the network entanglement. you can be a leader without a tittle, its more a spirit. the ones who get awards, empty suits out for their own self aggrandizement.

Not sure who that you are, but that was nice, thanks.

Not saying it to be nice, its the truth.

Mark1 would be another, leadership without self aggrandizement or accolades, and not in pursuit of awards, just facts and guidance. There are others that post here to lead the way out of the network death spiral.

I don't know if I would want to belong to an orginization that would have me in some sort of roll. Back in the day I worked to get on on a few and was shunned. Always the good ole boy network (and girl) . And every single one of the Industry leader punched out on us, like Cindy from AGRSS , the one dude from The Chicago Auto Glass Group... all of them sold out to safelite, the devil if you asked them back in the day till the devil had some of that sweet cash for them.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com