AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone using GTS on a tablet?

GTS has a way to use their service on a tablet, has anyone tried it? And before Gary pops out and says I should use the IGA software, I unfortunately have no choice in what I use...

Larry

Re: Anyone using GTS on a tablet?

I use my Ipad with Logmein.

I have used in the past. Very happy with the tech app but not on the computer. Mainstreet is just the opposite.

Larry
GTS has a way to use their service on a tablet, has anyone tried it? And before Gary pops out and says I should use the IGA software, I unfortunately have no choice in what I use...

Larry

In life Larry, you always have choices my friend. You can stay with the hard way of doing things that cost you money or you can go with something that allows you to save and make more. Good luck either way.

Gary not when the GM tell me use this. I pushed along time ago to get off of it.

Larry

Larry

Hey, Larry. Are you still working to figure this out? I know your original question is from a few months ago. The solution really depends on whether you are using the "online" or "on-premise" version of the software. Let me know if you would still like some help and I can find the answer to this for you.

Chris
Larry

Larry

Hey, Larry. Are you still working to figure this out? I know your original question is from a few months ago. The solution really depends on whether you are using the "online" or "on-premise" version of the software. Let me know if you would still like some help and I can find the answer to this for you.

are you a GTS guy???? if so contact me PLEASE

Larry
Chris
Larry

Larry

are you a GTS guy???? if so contact me PLEASE

Yes, I am a GTS guy and I can get us in contact with you. What would be the best way? Email, phone?

phone 336 355 7538

I got some things i want to discuss, that no one seems to "get it"

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com