AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2015 corvette

Has anyone worked on one of these yet? I have one to do tomorrow and was wondering how they are to do.

Re: 2015 corvette

Not bad. Most difficult part I thought was cutting the top and the bottom corners. It is a "Y" part with new top molding. Tape off the fender corners because when cutting out and even setting it is possible to scratch the paint. If it has the rain sensor along with the GPS module, you should pull the visors and header panel. Allow a couple hours and if possible do a two man set. Yes you can use a cold knife on top and sides, but a wire or long access power tool is positively necessary. Good luck to you.

thanks for the info.

Trying to bid this windshield job. Customer wants GM logo so I called Chevy for pricing. Parts person quotes me glass and then a $200+ weatherstrip. Assuming glass comes bonded, is this necessary?
Surprising fact, was quoted a significantly lower price that was quoted by distributors carrying AP Tech

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com