AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lawyers in the Tampa bay area?

Any good recommended lawyers in the Tampa Bay Area for short pays?

Thanks

Re: Lawyers in the Tampa bay area?

try Christopher Welter 813-321-2338.

This is who we have used from the beginning and he gets results. He and his firm are versed in dealing with our industry and have professional relationships with counsel for many of the insurance companies.

Marc B. Nussbaum, Esquire
Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A.
2201 4th Street North
Suite G
St. Petersburg, FL 33704
Pinellas: 727-521-2889 (ATTY)
Hillsborough: 813-657-2889 (ATTY)
www.counselorsoflaw.com

He can help you get a properly worded AOB and advise you on many of the ins and outs of dealing with the big boys.

Hope this helps!

Enlightened
This is who we have used from the beginning and he gets results. He and his firm are versed in dealing with our industry and have professional relationships with counsel for many of the insurance companies.

Marc B. Nussbaum, Esquire
Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A.
2201 4th Street North
Suite G
St. Petersburg, FL 33704
Pinellas: 727-521-2889 (ATTY)
Hillsborough: 813-657-2889 (ATTY)
www.counselorsoflaw.com

He can help you get a properly worded AOB and advise you on many of the ins and outs of dealing with the big boys.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info, i just went in business for my self and from the beginning i have been billing what i find reasonable. Not what a shop dictates. I have yet to come short paid. But i know it will happen sometime down the road. And i want to be ready for it.

So you are not a SHOP? WHAT? Shops dictate very little if NOTHING. Are you a 1 man band working from the back of a p/up? WHAT? Is this just another trunk slammer? You may not even be a legit business, do you even have a NAME? Just wondering.....

http://merlinlawgroup.com/

what?
So you are not a SHOP? WHAT? Shops dictate very little if NOTHING. Are you a 1 man band working from the back of a p/up? WHAT? Is this just another trunk slammer? You may not even be a legit business, do you even have a NAME? Just wondering.....

NO i do not work out of a pick up!,YES i am a legitimate business,and i was a 1 man show, But by billing directly and not folding to stupid TPA's disgusting prices. I am now in need of help and have hired employees.

You need an attorney and an appraiser to work with as well if you are direct billing. Several companies automatically send direct bill FNOL's to appraisal. Call Mr. Nussbaum.

Enlightened
You need an attorney and an appraiser to work with as well if you are direct billing. Several companies automatically send direct bill FNOL's to appraisal. Call Mr. Nussbaum.

Great info i will definitely give him a call. Thanks

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com