AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hello there guys, your favorite TPA rep is back!!

sorry its been a while guys. but your favorite rep is BACK, how is everyone.? :)

Re: hello there guys, your favorite TPA rep is back!!

And you are?

He appears to be a dipwad who is quite impressed with himself and a legend in his own mind.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a Cluster B personality disorder[1] in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process. It is estimated that this condition affects one percent of the population, with rates greater for men.[2][3] First formulated in 1968, NPD was historically called megalomania, and is a form of severe egocentrism.[4]

This is the only thing I can come up with for ME

This guy is consumed with himself and has a severe disorder.

They have MEDS Me that can help you.

Call your Doctor for more info.

Good luck!

me
sorry its been a while guys. but your favorite rep is BACK, how is everyone.? :)

HAL is that you??

Otto Glass
me

HAL is that you??

Hal was a great guy. I doubt he would stoop this low or would waste his time. I wish we had more like Hal from "the dark side", that would communicate with the shops!

truth
Otto Glass
me

HAL is that you??

Hal was a great guy. I doubt he would stoop this low or would waste his time. I wish we had more like Hal from "the dark side", that would communicate with the shops!

you know Hal got fired over a fake post someone made here

did not know that, to bad.He was a good guy!

oh
truth
Otto Glass
me

HAL is that you??

you know Hal got fired over a fake post someone made here

R U REALLY SURE ABOUT THAT? And please verify your proof. I highly doubt 1 post here would cost Hal his job. Although I do believe, but it is only a "BELIEF", That his involvement with independent shops was not desired by the Insurer he worked for. 1 post would not get him fired. If so he would have had grounds to take further action. R U SURE????? please tell us your proof.......

I chatted with Hal multiple times. He was the real deal and truly cared about the company he worked for, and about the shops that served the same customers. He GOT IT!

would be interesting to get a true TPA rep on here. someone that knew the ins/outs of those call centers. They are out there and probably do not know this forum exists. Yoo hoo to all of you current and former phone people. Please chime in. People here would love to hear what went on inside those operations.

i would be happy to communicate with you guys, thats what i am attempting to do here on this forum, but as soon as i mention i work with the TPA im seen as the devils reincarnated son. i mean im fine with that. but if you wish to know the ins and outs, you cant be running us off like that, im actually shooting for supervisor, ive been here for a while. so i know a bit about what i speak (just enough to get me in trouble. :P)

How do you spell O-B-N-O-X-I-O-U-S ?

Me

me
i would be happy to communicate with you guys, thats what i am attempting to do here on this forum, but as soon as i mention i work with the TPA im seen as the devils reincarnated son. i mean im fine with that. but if you wish to know the ins and outs, you cant be running us off like that, im actually shooting for supervisor, ive been here for a while. so i know a bit about what i speak (just enough to get me in trouble. :P)
Supervisor of what may I ask?

I have heard this from people in the know also. This is why no one will respond to anyone here.

i cant answer that in full here at this moment, not willing to spew company information all over the place. in all honesty guys i have been wanting to try to smoothe this friction over, im trying to be level headed and get the other side of the story, ive been wanting to do so for ever. but as soon as i mention i work for the TPA i get slammed with hate fact of the matter is we are going to disagree with this line of discussion, but i would honestly like to hear yalls side without all the hatred. feel free to msg on this thread if you would like to speak about things. i cant answer specifics but ill be happy to help with what i feel comfortable with helping with. ive also got emails if anyone would like specifics. reply with your email. if not that is fine too. like i said im friendly, i dont bite (unless you get into that kind of thing)

If you want a real discussion email me at Sglass313@aol.com

Me you should go back to school. Maybe start in 4th grade and this time try to pat attention in English and Grammar class.

Yes, Jim, this time I will try to PAT attention!

me
i cant answer that in full here at this moment, not willing to spew company information all over the place. in all honesty guys i have been wanting to try to smoothe this friction over, im trying to be level headed and get the other side of the story, ive been wanting to do so for ever. but as soon as i mention i work for the TPA i get slammed with hate fact of the matter is we are going to disagree with this line of discussion, but i would honestly like to hear yalls side without all the hatred. feel free to msg on this thread if you would like to speak about things. i cant answer specifics but ill be happy to help with what i feel comfortable with helping with. ive also got emails if anyone would like specifics. reply with your email. if not that is fine too. like i said im friendly, i dont bite (unless you get into that kind of thing)

Sglass
If you're working in one of our contact centers I would advise you to stop stroking your ego on this forum. You cannot say or do anything to improve relations with our competitors by posting here and anything remotely interesting could cost you your job.

If you work for LYNX or another one of our competitors I'd still advise you to NOT post anything related to your work because it is a bad career move.

Well Me anything to say to that?

Just checking to see if you could read. Your post on this page are a waste.

while Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, if you wish to be rude, find another name.

Safelite Group
me

Sglass
If you're working in one of our contact centers I would advise you to stop stroking your ego on this forum. You cannot say or do anything to improve relations with our competitors by posting here and anything remotely interesting could cost you your job.

If you work for LYNX or another one of our competitors I'd still advise you to NOT post anything related to your work because it is a bad career move.

Let's assume this is real...because it is more fun that way.

A bit ironic that the person, representing himself as the company is accusing the other person, representing himself as the company, of stroking his own ego.

I can hear the strategy session now: Clerical person - "some guy is posting blah blah blah (see how loyal I am?)".... Middle Manager "I'll take care of that" (see how important I am?) - to IT (or maybe a first floor office...)...who digs in and figures out they don't have enough spyware installed to figure out the poster's IT address....who then goes to HR and asks for an addition to the employment agreement that forces all employees to install a middleware app that reports home computer and personal phone traffic....which, alas, isn't possible....so the debate becomes whether or not to send all AZ employees an email...because that is where it is coming from for sure....which is dismissed because more people will just look at it then...which leads to someone taking initiative by giving career advice out via anonymous chat board.

Hypocrisy...powered by our people or whatever the catch phrase.

Hey Read Between the Lines--- what are you babbling about?

Exactly.

lol, look back through the post i have made, i have not said one thing about work specifics, only thing even close has been me stating laws that should be common sense.

My comments were regarding you and whoever else is posting as the company. Here is "the thing"....you work for a call center. You are not in the "glass business". You don't take care of customers. You don't CREATE anything. You are, by name and definition, a roadblock between a business and a customer. Your efficiency, however you measure it, it ultimately a measurement of how little you managed to inconvenience the customer versus them simply dealing with a local store....but that doesn't feed the beast does it?

You are not qualified to debate the merits of industry pricing because you have literally ZERO context to base it on. Assuming you are SGC, the entire "10 minute" thing you posted shows ignorance to even your own company service model. Why on earth would anyone want to do anything except haze you?

Find ANY other company in ANY other business that will come to your house and do ANYTHING for under $100. If you do...see if they are around in a year, they won't be....funny thing is, you won't be either. the half life for a "supervisor" is pretty short, and 38K is tough to survive on. Please go away.

38k is hard to live on, LMFAO this is why youre on here griping about dumb stuff instead of running your "buisness" id be glad to make 38k a year and get the experiance. but hey, you do you, and ill do me. thing is im a human trying to survive, so are you, in any event, this is going no were, i post to try to discuss a random topic, and get ran off, then the owners of these non-member shops wonder why they dont ever get refs. lol its quite comical to me to be totaly honest, the though that someone could justify asking 150 dollars in labor for a 10-20 minute job is astonishing, and another thought track that the insurers should have to pay for you lack of buisness because you cant keep customers, lol not the insurers issue. 210.00 an hr in labor is way more than fair. unless your mentally impared, at which case your shop will more than likley be closed in less than 6 months. why be angry all the time, and question who to point the anger and frustration at when all you have to do is take a quick trip to the restroom and take a peek in the mirror. basic math says if you do one job for 100.00 profit you make less than you do if you do 10 jobs for a 15 dollar profit each. food for thought guys!

me
38k is hard to live on, LMFAO this is why youre on here griping about dumb stuff instead of running your "buisness" id be glad to make 38k a year and get the experiance. but hey, you do you, and ill do me. thing is im a human trying to survive, so are you, in any event, this is going no were, i post to try to discuss a random topic, and get ran off, then the owners of these non-member shops wonder why they dont ever get refs. lol its quite comical to me to be totaly honest, the though that someone could justify asking 150 dollars in labor for a 10-20 minute job is astonishing, and another thought track that the insurers should have to pay for you lack of buisness because you cant keep customers, lol not the insurers issue. 210.00 an hr in labor is way more than fair. unless your mentally impared, at which case your shop will more than likley be closed in less than 6 months. why be angry all the time, and question who to point the anger and frustration at when all you have to do is take a quick trip to the restroom and take a peek in the mirror. basic math says if you do one job for 100.00 profit you make less than you do if you do 10 jobs for a 15 dollar profit each. food for thought guys!

yeah you guys should be ashamed of your selves for trying to keep your doors open and making it harder on us to corner the market. just because we gouge doesn't mean you can too. just because we can hire lunks that can only do basic math and be easily brainwashed don't take it out on us. we're not gonna quit until we have every single one of you suckered into jumping onto our band wagon and letting us negotiate the ability to fleece your as**s. how do you like them apples. we dont feer the govermint they cant touch us and even if they try we no how to greese the weels if you no what i mean...you dont hav a chance you might as well get out of the "buisness" now.

me

You know, I thought about responding to this in detail....then I laughed.

To those shop owners and independents that are beating your heads against the wall worrying about these guys....this is the skill set you are competing with after all the shiny marketing and promotion is gone. Gives me hope.

me

me 2
me

yeah you guys should be ashamed of your selves for trying to keep your doors open and making it harder on us to corner the market. just because we gouge doesn't mean you can too. just because we can hire lunks that can only do basic math and be easily brainwashed don't take it out on us. we're not gonna quit until we have every single one of you suckered into jumping onto our band wagon and letting us negotiate the ability to fleece your as**s. how do you like them apples. we dont feer the govermint they cant touch us and even if they try we no how to greese the weels if you no what i mean...you dont hav a chance you might as well get out of the "buisness" now.

I thought the goal was to improve relations with independent glass shops, not insult them and threaten their existence. You sound a lot like one of the supposed "lunks" we hire.

Unlike you, I do not have anything against the independent glass shops, they're just trying to make a living. As Ice-T once said: "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com