AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
OETECH HPX urethane

I recently went out on my own after using SIKA MOVEIT for so long it has got to the point where it is very expensive. I really like MOVEIT, the fact that it is not stringy like DOW and not to toot my horn, it is very rare when i get comebacks. I recently got a sample of OEtech HPX 1hr urethane it looks like it pumps great and its easier on my pockets. Any suggestions out there? or any one that has used OEtech? Thanks

P.S i live in Florida lot of humidity and high end cars

Re: OETECH HPX urethane

use crazy glue it works better!!!!!
w/s will fall out if you use the clear glass activator

ob1
use crazy glue it works better!!!!!
w/s will fall out if you use the clear glass activator

The only way a windshield is going to COMPLETELY fall out, is if the activator is expired, contaminated or you wiped the windshield down with WD40.

OETech is Garbage..

I have been using Express now for about 9 months, no issues at all. If you liked Move it, you might like the new product i just got a sample case, drawing a blank on the new name, mach 60 .... 15 ml sausage is what i got to try... It gunned out smooth no strings... Have not seen a price for it yet

Larry
OETech is Garbage..

I have been using Express now for about 9 months, no issues at all. If you liked Move it, you might like the new product i just got a sample case, drawing a blank on the new name, mach 60 .... 15 ml sausage is what i got to try... It gunned out smooth no strings... Have not seen a price for it yet

When did you try OETech? What was wrong with it?
And as far as Mach whatever pricing, probably Belsafe price times 4 or 5.
Ooops....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com