AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Stainless Steel Scraper Set

Anyone know where to purchase several stainless steel pinchweld scraper sets?

Re: Stainless Steel Scraper Set

Do a search for putty knifes on e-bay. Plenty there and great prices. We have made several from various BBQ tools and SS knifes, hence the BUTCHER label.

Hard to believe with aluminum bodies on trucks and cars there are not any stainless steel scrapers to be found anywhere. I can't even get a part number for the ones Safelite issues to their techs...

Just a reminder and an FYI. UltraWiz has Stainless Steel Cold Knife Blades.

I have used these blades, they work great, my only complaint was that I want a paint protection blade on it!!!! Think about it everything new that is needing stainless is exposed edge.

I was not paid to say this about these blades.

Thanks for the info. Mainly looking for a scraper set for prepping pinchwelds when necessary.

Thank you for those kind words Un-Paid.
If you go to the UltraWiz web site contact Bob and express your wishes. If enough desire is there he will take it under advisement.

ok, i havent been to an updated course in yrs. why all the rush to sainless steal scrapers? is there something special i missed? i used paint protector and teflon coated blades, why a stainless steel scraper? courious,,,
oh and mac tools sells stainless scrapers.

Story in the AGRR Mag about aluminum cars, do's and don'ts.

Otto Glass
Story in the AGRR Mag about aluminum cars, do's and don'ts.

Wow... thanks for the knowledge.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com